Instructions for use – stem cuttings
- Choose a healthy plant with strong growing tips. If possible the growing tips can be sprayed with Clonex® Mist once or twice in the week before cuttings are taken.
- Use a sharp clean blade, such as a scalpel, to make a diagonal cut in the stem – just below a leaf node. Use sharp scissors to trim off some of the larger leaves, leaving two or three on the cutting.
If Clonex® Rooting Gel is available then dip the cutting straight into the gel.
- Immediately insert cutting into the Root Riot®cube, which should be well wetted before use.
- Spray the new cuttings with Clonex® Mist and place in a propagator. The lid should be down and the vents closed.
- After 2-3 days spray the cuttings with Clonex® Mist again and open the vents slightly
TOP TIP: Repeat this misting every 2-3 days or when cuttings look dry. Open vents wider everyday. A slight condensation inside the propagator indicates adequate humidity.
Clonex® Mist is a new product developed especially to make cloning even more successful.
Clonex Mist is easy to use giving …
• Consistent results every time
• Fast root generation
• Strong healthy plants
Clonex Mist 100ml
- Product Code: CLXMST
- Availability: In Stock