The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
Features of Rhino Pro Filters:
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” system.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.
Rhino Pro Filter (8") 800m3 200x400
- Product Code: RH800m3
- Availability: In Stock